Wednesday, May 7, 2008

En Garde! (In Garden)


Julie's garden is a famous and fabulous attraction, a stop on the horticulturist's highway all during the Spring and Summer. Charity tours through movie star acreage are a fun way to give money to a good cause, and stop and smell the roses. In Julie's case, she's indeed been honored with her own Julie Newmar Rose, and has had other flowers named after her as well.

Cottage Living, the new House and Garden magazine, will feature Julie in their July-August issue. See if you can harvest a copy. And if you'd like a glimpse down Julie's garden path, this is it...

1 Comments:

Blogger Zathras said...

Wow! I would LOVE to practice my taijiquan in that garden!

And you designed it yourself?

I have my hands full keeping my houseplants alive!

June 21, 2008 at 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home